The UPC Dynamical Systems Group is a wide group of researchers at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain) working in applied and theoretical aspects of dynamical systems. In addition we are involved in the organization of several scientific events and training programs.
- Second International Conference on Mathematical NeuroScience (ICMNS)
- BARCCSYN16 - Barcelona Computational, Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- XV Jornadas de Trabajo en Mecanica Celeste (xvjtmc)
- JISD2016 - 14th WORKSHOP ON INTERACTIONS BETWEEN DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- Catalan, Slovenian, Austrian, Slovak and Czech Mathematical Societies Joint Meeting